Indore / Pune
With 4-6 Years of experience in design, development, and implementation of Salesforce CRM with CPQ applications.
As per industry standards
Education and Experience-
University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines is essential.
- SFDC Experience with Focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce Development.
- Experience in integration architecture, strong knowledge in Web service API, governor limits and code coverage.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and Web Services.
- Understand the Data Model related to CPQ.
- In-depth knowledge in product configuration & rules, commerce process, document engine and pricing functionality in CPQ.
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of anyone – Steelbrick, Apttus, or BigMachines (Oracle CPQ) implementation and related applications.
- Experience in customized CPQ integration with CRM/ERP applications.
- Should be able to work closely with Business leaders, process owners to elicit CPQ business requirements/business processes and articulate to technical specifications.
- Should have Strong CRM functional knowledge of Order Management, Configuration, Pricing and Quoting functionality.
- Should have delivery experience working with the Global delivery model.
- Should have good knowledge/experience of Agile Project Methodology.
- CPQ certification is a definite plus.
- Excellent communication skills.