3 – 5 LPA
Graduate and Above
- At least 4 + years of experience in a professional UI/UX design role.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Expertise in UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, dream weaver and the like is a must.