Required Skills (Optional)
IT Technical Support
IT Engineers > QA Engineering > Automation Test Engineer
BE/BTECH,BCA,MCA,BBA,MBA Required only (Graduation/Diploma)
Minimum Experience Required
Rs 4 - 9 LPA
- Build test plans, test scenarios and test data to support development projects and project requirements and design documents.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test ability and use suitable cases for automation.
- Develop/build test automation strategy/framework as required and focus specifically on maximizing reusability for regression.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate data centric applications.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Provide test execution reports.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that needs to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Suggest/explore alternate tools for automation to bring-in more productivity and coverage.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Work as part of cross functional teams spread across India for developing and implementing Test automation in an Agile environment.